- Pravasi Bharatiya Samman, the highest award instituted by the Government of India for overseas Indians. He received the award from President Pratibha Patil at the Pravasi Bahratiya Divas in Chennai on January 9, 2009.
- Media Pioneer Award from Bahrain's Prime Minister HRH Prince Khalifa bin Salman Al Khalifa. The award was presented at a celebration organised by Bahrain Journalists Association at the Ritz Carlton Hotel, marking the World Press FreedomDay, on May 7, 2014.
- Community Leadership Award from India`s former President Dr. APJ Abdul Kalam in Kingdom of Bahrain.
- NRI Visionary Award from Vision Foundation presented in Ahmedabad, at a ceremony held under the patronage of the then Gujarat Chief Minister Narendra Modi in Nov 2011.
- Asian Leadership (Global Indian ) Award from World CSR Day Foundation and Stars of Industries Group in Dubai in September 2014
- Pravasi Media Award from Pravasi Malayalee Federation
- Gregorian Honour from the Supreme Head of the Indian Orthodox Church His Holiness Baselius Marthoma Paulose 11, at the Catholicate centenary celebration held in Sharjah.
- Manava Seva Award from the Supreme Head of the Marthoma Church of India, the Most Rev. Dr Joseph Marthoma Metropolitan, marking the Golden Jubilee of theBahrain Marthoma Parish.
- Media Leadership Award from Bahrain's Deputy Prime Minister Shaikh Khalid bin Abdulla Al Khalifa at a ceremony organised by Arab Asian Business Centre at the Crowne Plaza.
- UNICEF Award for highlighting children's issues through the media.
- United Nations Environment Programme (UNEP) Award for propagating the importance of environmental conservation.
- Forbes' list of Top Indians in the Arab World - Click here for more details
Other awards in the areas of Journalism and Community Work were received from the following organisations:
- Nehru Peace Foundation
- Bahrain Society for Training and Development
- Bahrain Health and Safety Society
- Bahrain Ministry of Health
- Bahrain Mobility International
- Bahrain Disabled Sports Committee and NRI Welfare Society
- Dhikshana Award - Christian Literature Foundation
- William Carey Award - Rhema Publishers International
- Asianet Media Award for completing 25 years in Journalism in Bahrain.
- Outstanding Environmental Journalist 2005 Award, from MBM-Alam Flora, a Bahrain- UAE- Malaysian joint venture environmental management company, in co-ordination with UN Environment Programme.
- Member, Loka Kerala Sabha ( world Parliament of Keralites) , appointed by the Govt of Kerala
- Chief Patron, Bahrain India Education Forum
- Global Patron, Mind Tune Ecowaves
- Bahrain Patron of Thanal, a charity organization which takes care of kidney patients and mentally retarded children in Kerala
- President - YMCA Bahrain
- Former Chairman - Coordination Committee of Indian Associations (CCIA), an apex body of more than 100 Indian organisations in Bahrain. Conferred Chairmanship during the golden jubilee of Indian Independence.
- Patron – Symphony Music Club
- Life member- Bahrain Keraleeya Samajam
- Honorary Member - Indian Club, the largest expatriate club in Bahrain
- Former President - Kerala Arts and Culture Association
Author of "Shukran Bahrain --Silver Jubilee in a Golden Kingdom"
The book highlights his life in Bahrain, involvement in the community, his close association with the Ruling Family, his humble efforts to strengthen Indo- Bahrain friendship, and his meetings with a number of world leaders during his first 25 years in Bahrain.